Become an eduPad Ambassador Teacher
and get free apps for your school!
Teachers who participate in the Ambassador Teachers Program gain access to new eduPad technology and applications before they hit the App Store. Ambassadors can use the applications and provide feedback to the authors (who are teachers themselves) and developers before the official launch date.
Once the content is launched, Ambassador Teachers and anyone in their school can download the app they have reviewed free of charge and use it in their class or school!
How to apply:
Fill out our form and start testing our apps before they get released!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do we expect from our Ambassadors?
We also encourage you to send us screenshots of any exercises that need clarifying, typos, and bugs by email with a brief explanation to: feedback(at)edupad(dot)com. If you have any general ideas or requests you can send us a message.
How long does it take to review the content?
Reporting an issue by taking a screenshot takes only 1 minute. Simultaneously press the “Home” and “Off” buttons and email it directly from your iPad with an explanation to: feedback(at)edupad(dot)com
What does reviewing content involve?
- Downloading the content to review it on the Studio App.
- Scanning the table of contents (list of themes and chapters) to see how well it is tied to Standards of Learning in your state or region.
- Examining the language use, instruction clarity, variety, visual appeal (texts, images, etc.) and if the level of difficulty is appropriate for your teaching context.
- Viewing at least 2 to 3 chapters in each theme in order to get an accurate idea of the content.
- Reporting on your impressions on the corresponding questionnaire (the link is sent at the same time as the download instructions) and sending screenshots of any issues to feedback(at)edupad(dot)com
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador Teacher?
Being an Ambassador Teacher also contributes to your own professional development in that you become a part of the international eduPad team. Your feedback is directly linked to the quality of the applications and helps the authors (who are teachers themselves) and/or developers, so that we efficiently incorporate your input into the next content update.
Content that is given below-average ratings from Ambassador Teachers is not published until we have made the appropriate corrections.
Why are we taking this approach?
Ambassador Teachers are passionate, independent and committed instructors. eduPad relies on Ambassador Teachers to provide top quality educational content to schools and parents at a fraction of the price of the traditional publishing world.
How can I apply to become an Ambassador Teacher?
Only teachers, principals and education technology directors are eligible.