The version 4.3 is coming soon with a bunch of great features!
The version 4.3 for iOS is almost ready folks. Here is a quick preview of what it’s coming for all our iPad and iPhone apps.
- In-app feedback on steroids – In-app feedback will now be activated by default in all our apps to make sure you can reach out to us whenever you need it: bug, typo, idea, suggestion, name it! As you’ll see, we’ve improved the user interface to make it more relevant and intuitive.
- Facebook sharing – As Facebook is (somewhat) more popular than the Apple Game Center, we received many requests to be able to share results with Facebook friends. The good news is, it is now possible. Facebook sharing will be activated by default in our apps intended to kids who are at least 13-years old.
- ARC Memory Management – I know, you are probably not a developer and “ARC Memory Management” sounds like Chinese to you. However it’s a pretty cool technology that allows us to make our apps more reliable and stable on old devices equipped with a small amount of memory. It should decrease significantly app crashes on the first version of the iPad.
- Paperboy – Have you met Paperboy? He is our new content delivery guy living in the cloud. Jokes aside, Paperboy will allow us to rely on the cloud to handle load spikes seemlessly. We promised more reliability to all of you last January and we sticked to our word.
- Retina – Yes, you are right. All our apps are now 100% compatible with retina screens. You are finally going to enjoy the 5 million pixels you have on your device.
A big “Bravo” to the developer team, for their hard work.
The eduPad developers.