We have just hit 400,000 downloads! Facing some technical issues.
Our iTooch apps have been downloaded more than 400,000 times and we would like to thank you all for your support. It is a great success and we couldn’t have achieved it without your help and your trust. Christmas has been a very busy period: our elementary and middle school apps have seen a tremendous growth over the past few weeks (+300% on average).
However, since our server infrastructure was not expecting such a huge success, 2% of our customers have encountered problems trying to download new titles. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and reassure you that our system administrators are working days and nights to solve this issue. In the meantime, if you are affected, here is a survival kit:
- Make sure you have downloaded the last version of your app (4.2.1)
- Kill your app and relaunch it. Don’t know how to do it? Here is a tutorial.
- Reboot your iPad, iPhone or iPad
- Download one title only at a time, avoid multiple and simultaneous downloads
- If it still does not work, try to download your title later in the day
On our side, to increase load speed and avoid downtime, we will:
- Open new servers in the United States
- Pre-embed titles for our pre-paid apps
- Optimize our network infrastructure
We would like to thank you again for your support and stay tuned, more apps are coming soon.
The eduPad fanatical support team.