Summer ’11 pre-launch, 100-teachers limited program
eduPad, is opening its service in pre-launch to first 100 teachers who qualify for this summer starting immediately.
Teachers participating the pre-launch program will enjoy a cutting-edge 2-month advantage before the opening of the service to all teachers in September. Content produced during pre-launch period will be included in eduPad apps published in Fall 2011 and teachers will start making additionnal revenue from day one..
What will I have to do?
Teachers taking part to the program commit to produce before the end of September content for 1 curriculum in one subject (eg. Gr6-Chemistry), which consists in:
- Structuring the content in themes (between 3 and 5 themes), chapters (from 8 to 28 chapters per theme, with a minimum total of 50)
- Producing exercises (minimum 12 exercises per chapter) with questions (minimum 2 questions per exercise)
- Producing and/or including copyright-free media (images and sounds)
Do I qualify?
- Teachers are to be native English speakers only, who have experience and are familiar with current United States education materials in math, language arts, science and technology, health education, physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography for grades 3 through high school.
- Knowledge and use of Web 2.0 tools for academic purposes (e.g. Edmodo, class blogs, Moodle, etc).
- Have textbooks at your immediate disposal in the above-mentioned educational areas.
- Experience creating content for courses in the above-mentioned educational areas.
- Ability to write creatively, clearly, with impeccable grammar and spelling skills.
- Respect for tight deadlines.
Candidates who also have the elements below will be favored, but these are not required. Please mention in your CV if you:
- Have an iPad.
- Have knowledge of current US tests and assessments in the above-mentioned areas.
- Have authoring and/or editing experience.
Want to apply?
- Send a two-page (max.) resume in English in .pdf format to prelaunch[at]edupad[dot]com
- Specify in the email which content you intend to produce (e.g. Gr7-Math, Gr3- Language arts, Gr10 -Physics, Elementary -Health education…).
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon and asked to produce a sample directly linked to this project.